Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day19

Current Project: Local Weather App
Today's Progress: Did mostly theory stuff today, but couldn't make it through chapter 8 entirely. Still trying to code the examples in the book upfront to better internalize the content.
Thoughts: I'm going to finish the current chapter tomorrow and then put the book aside for a moment to seriously continue practicing, primarily with FreeCodeCamp's curriculum. I think the following chapters (i.e. 9 to the end) aren't of much value yet, since I can't put them to use right now and when I'm going to need the knowledge someday, most of it will probably be gone by then (as it is almost always the case with stuff you learn in advance). So I'll continue reading when the time has come.
My plans for the next days:

Follow my Pens on Codepen
Follow me on FreeCodeCamp

No comments:

Post a Comment