Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 18

Current Project: Local Weather App
Today's Progress: Back to business after a weekend "away from keyboard". I was visiting an old friend so it would have been a bit rude if I would have coded at his place. ;) But still managed to read a bit about the "Document Object Model" and "type conversion" (chapter 6 and 7 of the Head First book below). Started with chapter 8 today: Building a Real Battleship game! Woohoo! Also made my Weather App work, that is successfully receiving JSON (which actually wasn't very hard, after all the experimenting with my Random Quote Machine). But it's still not complete yet.
Thoughts: Feels great to wrote some actual code again!
My plans for the next days:

Follow my Pens on Codepen
Follow me on FreeCodeCamp

No comments:

Post a Comment