Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 16

Current Project: Local Weather App
Today's Progress: Finally finished all the exercises in chapter 4 of the "Head First" book (see below) and tried to further abstract the code. I always try to come up with an answer myself before looking at any examples or solutions! If you did it yourself, on the one hand it actually feels better and on the other hand you probably remember a lot more. Also read about flexbox but I'm not finished yet.
Thoughts: Good night and see you tomorrow! :)
My plans for the next days:
  • Finish guide on flexbox (there are a bunch of spelling mistakes in it, but he's pretty good at getting to the point!)
  • Lay out the basic page design for the Local Weater App (using flexbox)
  • "Head First JavaScript Programming" - Chapter 5
  • Refactor code of RQM (optional)

Follow my Pens on Codepen
Follow me on FreeCodeCamp

No comments:

Post a Comment