Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

Day 14

Current Project: Local Weather App
Today's Progress: Didn't do much refactoring and "pimping" like I planned. In fact, I spent more time digging for more ways to implement an API. But that is going to end as of now, because it doesn't add much value anymore. I also decided to skip the "pimping part" for the RQM for the moment and better start off with the Local Weather App to keep the current traction.
Thoughts: If it comes to laying out a page (like a simple one for the Local Weather App or the RQM) I would like to know more about "flexbox", as it seems to be one of the futures' mandatory css toolkits (probably in conjunction with "Grid"). Just a couple of days ago a camper actually released quite a comprehensive guide to flexbox. I'll probably check it out!
My plans for tomorrow:
  • Refactor code (RQM)
  • Lay out the basic page design for the Local Weater App (either using Bootstrap or flexbox (if not too cumbersome to pick up) or even maybe both (if possible?))
  • Begin reading the guide about flexbox
  • Continue a bit on theory ("Head First JavaScript Programming")

Follow my Pens on Codepen
Follow me on FreeCodeCamp

No comments:

Post a Comment